Basic-D V4 Braille Embosser
World leading tractor fed Braille embosser
Basic-D V4 is a small, powerful, portable Braille printer. Its extraordinary performance and competitive price has made Basic-D the most sought after Braille printer in the world. It uses fan-folded paper, which is the most commonly used paper style for Braille embossers. Basic-D is stable and capable of continuous Braille embossing.
Basic-D is a success story, as the best selling braille embosser in the world it is not only appealing but easy-to-use. Basic-D uses fan-folded paper to produce double-sided braille.
- 100 characters per second – fastest embosser at the price
- High-quality single & double sided braille
- Braille & text labeled interface panel
- Horizontal and vertical braille printing
- Multilingual speech feedback
- Tractor-fed – the most reliable paper feeding method
- Compact size – take Basic-D anywhere
- High Resolution Tactile Graphics
- Supports Index-direct-Braille, idB,